New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Throat Chakra Vishuddha | Woods & Amber | Communication and Wisdom - 10.5oz
This scented pure soy candle was crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energetic centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention to increase one’s communication and wisdom. The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Woods notes & Amber.
- Top notes: Sparkling Bergamot, Crisp Eucalyptus, Star Anise.
- Middle notes: Garden Heliotrope, White Cardamom, Patchouli.
- Dry notes: Blonde Cedar, Sweet Vanilla, Baltic Amber.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA