New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Sacral Chakra Svadhishthana | Vanilla | Sensuality and Creativity - 10.5oz
This scented pure soy candle was crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energy centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention of awakening our sensuality and creativity.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Vanilla.
- Top notes: Crushed Clove, Apple Peel
- Middle notes: Shredded Coconut, Patchouli
- Dry notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla Sugar
Sustainability: The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
Ingredients: Pure high grade soy wax, essential oils, cotton wick.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA