New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Root Chakra Muladhara | Sandalwood | Grounding and Serenity - 10.5oz
These scented pure soy candles were crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energy centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention to bring serenity and the sense of being grounded.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Sandalwood.
- Top notes: Ocean Mist Accord, Shredded Coconut.
- Middle notes: Iris Petals, Coconut Milk, Cyclamen.
- Dry notes: Mysore Sandalwood, Patchouli, Crystallized Musk.
Sustainability: The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Contains: 1 candle 10.5 oz
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA