New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Third Eye Chakra Ajna | Indian Jasmine | Concentration and Intuition - 10.5oz
This scented pure soy candle was crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energetic centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention to increase one’s natural intuition as well as the ability to concentrate.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Indian Jasmine.
- Top notes: Lemon Peel, Clove Leaf.
- Middle notes: Star Gazer Lily, Indian Jasmine.
- Dry notes: Dewy Leafy Greens, Tea Rose.
Intention: Burn this candle to facilitate the opening of the Ajna Chakra, the sixth energetic center that, when functioning properly, awakens one’s natural intuition and ability to concentrate. This chakra brings us in touch with the mind.
“The harmonious functioning of the Ajna Chakra is expressed as balance between the paired organs of the body, concentration, balance between the poles of the personality, consciousness of the soul, wisdom, intuition, spiritual experiences, thinking power, and markedly strong willpower. ” From the book Kundalini… the power is in you by Prabhuji.
- This candle’s aroma was chosen based on the wisdom of yogic aromatherapy for chakra stimulation.
- 100% vegetable-based candles made with premium soy wax for a highly clean and non-toxic burn.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils, following the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) guidelines.
- The candle comes with guidance for chakra meditation based on the book “Kundalini… the power is in you” by Prabhuji.
- Pure cotton wick.
- Hand-poured in USA.
- The glass jar complies with ASTM safety standards.
- An ideal candle for spas, yoga studios, meditation rooms, and altars.
This unique combination blends sensual Indian Jasmine, Dewy Leafy Greens, and Tea Rose. It is enlivened by Star Gazer Lily and layered with Lemon Peel and Clove Leaf to stimulate and awaken the Third Eye chakra located between the eyebrows.
Hand-poured in the USA using only high-grade pure soy wax and essential oils, this essential oil candle offers a combination of an elegant design, alluring scent, and pure burning. The lid comes with a design that allows the light to project the carved pattern onto the walls. The geometric pattern of the lid is an ancient yantra, a mystical diagram used in meditation for its occult powers described by Hindu astrology and Tantric texts.
The Ajna Chakra is one of seven energetic centers in the body. It is the chakra located between the eyebrows, closely associated with concentration and intuition. It is associated with the mind.
Collection Description: This is one of the seven fragrances in our Chakra Soy Candles Line. Continued use of these specially designed blends helps strengthen the qualities related to each chakra, such as serenity, creativity, self-confidence, sensitivity, wisdom, concentration, and enlightenment.
Packaging: The glass jar displays an Indian motif comprised of an elegant mehendi (henna) design. The bottom is made of heavy crystal. The jar is printed with an elegant pattern made with metallic brown organic paint. It portrays the sacred geometry of each chakra and includes the information needed for chakra meditation practice. After the candle has been fully burned, the candle holder can be repurposed as a drinking glass, or whatever creative idea you have in mind.
This metal lid was handmade by a team of Fair Trade artisans in India that are committed to promoting the traditional handicrafts. The lids are carved with sacred designs from the Kundalini yoga tradition. Besides creating a pleasing light pattern, the lid reduces carbon build-up in the jar and helps the candle burn evenly. It can also be painted and hung as a decoration for a room or altar.
This candle was designed based on the Kundalini wisdom presented in Prabhuji’s book. The glass container was selected for its compliance to ASTM safety standards. The candle is hand-poured in USA using pure vegetable soy wax. The oils were tested for their benefits, and the formula was carefully tuned until it reached the perfect balance of hot and cold throw. Two years in the making, the team of designers at Prabhuji’s Gifts worked hard to create these high quality candles aimed at bringing yoga lovers the perfect candle for inducing a meditative experience.
The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
Pure high grade soy wax, essential oils, cotton wick.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Keep away from things that may catch fire. Burn on a heat resistant surface. Trim the wick to 1/4” each time the candle is relit. Avoid drafts. Keep the wax pool free of debris. For best results, burn for 4 hours, extinguish, and allow to cool before relighting.
Chakra meditation guidance:
When the Third Eye Chakra is balanced, one experiences concentration and intuition. To balance this center, light the candle and sit in the lotus posture. Close your eyes, direct your attention between your eyebrows, and watch the movement of the mind. When you inhale, perceive the Indian jasmine fragrance. When you exhale, mentally repeat the mantra Om. After a few minutes, open your eyes and fix your attention upon the illuminated geometric diagram (yantra) engraved into the lid. Afterward, perform the Cobra Posture (bhujaṅgāsana).
- Location: Between the eyebrows
- Posture: Cobra
- Element: Mind
- Color: Indigo
- Mantra: Om
- Aroma: Jasmine
Specs:Contains: 1 candle 10.5 oz
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA