New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Solar Plexus Chakra Manipura | Lavender Blossom | Power and Self-confidence - 10.5oz
This scented pure soy candle was crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energetic centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention to increase power and self-confidence.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Lavender Blossom.
- Top notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit
- Middle notes: Wild Lavender, Star Jasmine, German Chamomile
- Dry notes: Guaiacwood, White Cedar, Sweet Musk
Intention: Burn this candle to facilitate the opening of the Manipura Chakra, the third energetic center that, when functioning properly, awakens power and self-confidence. This chakra brings us in touch with the element of fire.
“When the Manipura Chakra is open, one experiences self-esteem, confidence, lightness, enthusiasm, self-confidence, and the capacity to accept and enact authority. The following qualities are manifested: dynamism, motivation, persistence, trust, the ability and power to make changes in life, to be able to rise above oneself, firmness, self-acceptance and in turn, the feeling of being valued and accepted by others. Similarly, a properly functioning third chakra allows the fire element to be expressed as a healthy digestive system, abundant energy, great vitality, a brilliant mind, a quick intellect, and an ardent aspiration for the Truth.” From the book Kundalini… the power is in you by Prabhuji.
- This candle’s aroma was chosen based on the wisdom of yogic aromatherapy for chakra stimulation.
- 100% vegetable-based candles made with premium soy wax for a highly clean and non-toxic burn.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils, following the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) guidelines.
- The candle comes with guidance for chakra meditation based on the book “Kundalini… the power is in you” by Prabhuji.
- Pure cotton wick.
- Hand-poured in USA.
- The glass jar complies with ASTM safety standards.
- An ideal candle for spas, yoga studios, meditation rooms, and altars.
The unique combination blends opens with a sophisticated bouquet of Lavender Blossom notes. Calming Star Jasmine, Wild Lavender, and delicate German Chamomile are blended with White Cedar and aromatic Sweet Musk, and harmoniously combined with Calabrian Bergamot, White Grapefruit, and Meyer Lemon accord to stimulate and awaken the Solar Plexus chakra located at the navel.
Hand-poured in the USA using only high-grade pure soy wax and essential oils, this essential oil candle offers a combination of an elegant design, alluring scent, and pure burning. The lid comes with a design that allows the light to project the carved pattern onto the walls. The geometric pattern of the lid is an ancient yantra, a mystical diagram used in meditation for its occult powers described by Hindu astrology and Tantric texts.
Name explanation: The Manipura Chakra is one of seven energetic centers in the body. It is the third chakra located above the navel where we get “butterflies” at times of excitement or nervousness. It is associated with the element of fire.
Collection Description: This is one of the seven fragrances in our Chakra Soy Candles Line. Continued use of these specially designed blends helps strengthen the qualities related to each chakra, such as serenity, creativity, self-confidence, sensitivity, wisdom, concentration, and enlightenment.
Packaging: The glass jar displays an Indian motif comprised of an elegant mehendi (henna) design. The bottom is made of heavy crystal. The jar is printed with an elegant pattern made with metallic brown organic paint. It portrays the sacred geometry of each chakra and includes the information needed for chakra meditation practice. After the candle has been fully burned, the candle holder can be repurposed as a drinking glass, or whatever creative idea you have in mind.
This metal lid was handmade by a team of Fair Trade artisans in India that are committed to promoting the traditional handicrafts. The lids are carved with sacred designs from the Kundalini yoga tradition. Besides creating a pleasing light pattern, the lid reduces carbon build-up in the jar and helps the candle burn evenly. It can also be painted and hung as a decoration for a room or altar.
Sustainability: The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
Pure high grade soy wax, essential oils, cotton wick.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Keep away from things that may catch fire. Burn on a heat resistant surface. Trim the wick to 1/4” each time the candle is relit. Avoid drafts. Keep the wax pool free of debris. For best results, burn for 4 hours, extinguish, and allow to cool before relighting.
Chakra meditation guidance:
When the Solar Plexus Chakra is balanced, one experiences power and self-confidence. To balance this center, light the candle and sit in the lotus posture. Close your eyes, direct your attention to your navel, and visualize the fire element. When you inhale, perceive the lavender fragrance. When you exhale, mentally repeat the mantra Raṁ. After a few minutes, open your eyes and fix your attention upon the illuminated geometric diagram (yantra) engraved into the lid. Afterward, it is recommended to perform the Bow Posture (dhanurāsana).
- Location: At the navel
- Posture: Bow
- Element: Fire
- Color: Yellow
- Mantra: Ram
- Aroma: Lavender
Contains: 1 candle 10.5 oz
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA