New in Package Soy Candle for Chakra Meditation Scented with Essential Oils | Throat Chakra Vishuddha | Woods & Amber | Communication and Wisdom - 10.5oz
This scented pure soy candle was crafted in accordance with ancient Kundalini wisdom in order to open and stimulate the seven main energetic centers (chakras) located in our astral body. This candle is aesthetically pleasing while fulfilling the intention to increase one’s communication and wisdom.
Aroma: This aromatherapy candle features Woods notes & Amber.
- Top notes: Sparkling Bergamot, Crisp Eucalyptus, Star Anise.
- Middle notes: Garden Heliotrope, White Cardamom, Patchouli.
- Dry notes: Blonde Cedar, Sweet Vanilla, Baltic Amber.
Intention: Burn this candle to facilitate the opening of the Vishuddha Chakra, the fifth energetic center that, when functioning properly, awakens one’s ability to communicate and express wisdom. This chakra brings us in touch with the subtle element of ether.
“When the Vishuddha Chakra is functioning well, this chakra manifests great responsibility, creativity, a wealth of ideas, a developed capacity for communication, expression, and attention, enjoyment in giving and sharing, independence, flowing with life, a developed personality, and a strong immune system.” From the book Kundalini… the power is in you by Prabhuji.
- This candle’s aroma was chosen based on the wisdom of yogic aromatherapy for chakra stimulation.
- 100% vegetable-based candles made with premium soy wax for a highly clean and non-toxic burn.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils, following the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) guidelines.
- The candle comes with guidance for chakra meditation based on the book “Kundalini… the power is in you” by Prabhuji.
- Pure cotton wick.
- Hand-poured in USA.
- The glass jar complies with ASTM safety standards.
- An ideal candle for spas, yoga studios, meditation rooms, and altars.
This unique combination blends Woody notes with Baltic Amber sparkle above a heart of Sweet Vanilla, Blonde Cedar, and Crisp Eucalyptus. Lingering notes of Sparkling Bergamot, Star Anise, and Garden Heliotrope complete this fragrance, which stimulates and awakens the Throat chakra located at the pit of the throat.
Hand-poured in the USA using only high-grade pure soy wax and essential oils, this essential oil candle offers a combination of an elegant design, alluring scent, and pure burning. The lid comes with a design that allows the light to project the carved pattern onto the walls. The geometric pattern of the lid is an ancient yantra, a mystical diagram used in meditation for its occult powers described by Hindu astrology and Tantric texts.
Name explanation: The Vishuddha Chakra is one of seven energetic centers in the body. It is the chakra located at the base of the neck, closely associated with the communication and expression. It is associated with the element of ether.
Collection Description: This is one of the seven fragrances in our Chakra Soy Candles Line. Continued use of these specially designed blends helps strengthen the qualities related to each chakra, such as serenity, creativity, self-confidence, sensitivity, wisdom, concentration, and enlightenment.
The glass jar displays an Indian motif comprised of an elegant mehendi (henna) design. The bottom is made of heavy crystal. The jar is printed with an elegant pattern made with metallic brown organic paint. It portrays the sacred geometry of each chakra and includes the information needed for chakra meditation practice. After the candle has been fully burned, the candle holder can be repurposed as a drinking glass, or whatever creative idea you have in mind.
This metal lid was handmade by a team of Fair Trade artisans in India that are committed to promoting the traditional handicrafts. The lids are carved with sacred designs from the Kundalini yoga tradition. Besides creating a pleasing light pattern, the lid reduces carbon build-up in the jar and helps the candle burn evenly. It can also be painted and hung as a decoration for a room or altar.
This candle was designed based on the Kundalini wisdom presented in Prabhuji’s book. The glass container was selected for its compliance to ASTM safety standards. The candle is hand-poured in USA using pure vegetable soy wax. The oils were tested for their benefits, and the formula was carefully tuned until it reached the perfect balance of hot and cold throw. Two years in the making, the team of designers at Prabhuji’s Gifts worked hard to create these high quality candles aimed at bringing yoga lovers the perfect candle for inducing a meditative experience.
The soy wax used in this candle is environmentally friendly. Candles have no artificial colors. The lid is handmade by artists according to the traditional Indian method, producing minimal waste.
Pure high grade soy wax, essential oils, cotton wick.
How to use:
- Put your candle on a heat resistant surface within sight.
- Remove the lid.
- Trim the wick to ¼".
- Light the candle with a match or lighter.
- Carefully place the lid on for illuminated design.
- If the lid is left on while burning, it might discolor.
- Burn the candle without the lid for stronger fragrance.
- Enjoy the alluring aroma and meditative atmosphere.
- If you wish to practice chakra meditation, follow the instructions provided on the dust cover.
- Burn the candle no longer than 4 hours.
- To extinguish the candle, do not lift the lid because it will be hot. We recommend using a wick dipper to push the wick into the molten wax then bring the wick back up again.
- Allow to cool before relighting.
Keep away from things that may catch fire. Burn on a heat resistant surface. Trim the wick to 1/4” each time the candle is relit. Avoid drafts. Keep the wax pool free of debris. For best results, burn for 4 hours, extinguish, and allow to cool before relighting.
Chakra meditation guidance:
When the Throat Chakra is balanced, one experiences communication and wisdom. To balance this center, light the candle and sit in the lotus posture. Close your eyes, direct your attention to the pit of your throat, and feel the ether element. When you inhale, perceive the wood and amber fragrance. When you exhale, mentally repeat the mantra Haṁ. After a few minutes, open your eyes and fix your attention upon the illuminated geometric diagram (yantra) engraved into the lid. Afterward, perform the Shoulder Stand Posture (sarvāṅgāsana).
- Location: Pit of the throat
- Posture: Shoulder stand
- Element: Ether
- Color: Light blue
- Mantra: Ham
- Aroma: Woods & Amber
Specs:Contains: 1 candle 10.5 oz
Weight: 1.80 lb
Burns: 50-60 hours
Made in USA