6 INCENSE CONES WITH BURNER
Palo Santo has been used by the Inca to cure ailments, both physically and spiritually, for centuries. When Spanish monks were introduced to this tree they were so impressed by its effectiveness that they named it ‘Palo Santo’, which means ‘Holy Wood’. The shamans of South America have long sought after Palo Santo for its purification qualities. This sacred wood can help to create sacred spaces, ward off evil spirits, promote peace, and enhance meditation. When burned, it produces white smoke that has a mild invigorating fragrance which can be used in smudging (smoke bath) for the home, office or even yourself. Shamans treat this tree with the utmost respect. These trees should never be cut down for their wood. It must first have died naturally and lie on the forest floor before being harvested. Modern science has confirmed that oil extracted from trees which have been cut down do not possess all of the therapeutic qualities possessed by those that have fallen naturally.
Aroma: Woody and warm.
Intention: Protection and Prosperity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Imparts protection and brings prosperity.
- Certified Vegan.
- These cones are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Contains: 6 incense cones, round wood burner
Weight: 2.9 oz.